Heavensward is the highly-anticipated first expansion for the popular online title FINAL FANTASY XIV that charts a new course for players with an increased level cap and brand new adventures. The expansion features an all-new storyline surrounding the Holy See of Ishgard and the thousand-year Dragonsong War, a brand new playable race named the “Au Ra”, new jobs, and more.
The expansion also continues cross-platform gameplay between the Windows PC, PlayStation 3 and Playstation 4 systems.
FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward requires the base game FINAL FANTASY XIV: A REALM REBOURN to play.
- All the hallmarks of the FINAL FANTASY franchise, including genre-leading graphics and real-time cut scenes, an all-new soundtrack, and an immersive story experience
- Level Cap increased from 50 to 60
3 New Jobs:
Astrologian (Healer) – Uses a star globe to call on the powers of the stars to heal allies and a divining deck to support party members
Machinist (DPS) – Deals damage from afar by using a combination of firearms and mechanical turrets that can be deployed on the battlefield
- Dark Knight (Tank) – Wields a two-handed greatsword and the power of darkness to deal damage to their foes
New Player Race: The Au Ra – With unique curved horns and scaled skin, the Au Ra hail from the eastern continent of Othard
New City-State: Ishgard
New Beast Tribes and Primal Foes: Players will encounter the Vanu Vanu and their primal, Bismark, as well as the Gnath, and their elder primal Ravana, allowing players to form new allegiances
Flying mounts: Accompanying the vast new areas that feature floating islands are flying mounts for players to pilot such as the flying black chocobo and single-rider airships
New gear, recipes and much, much more
CE Exclusive In-Game Items, Including:
- In-game Flying Griffin Mount: Take to the skies and fly through the clouds on the back of the majestic griffin.
- Dark Knight Cecil-themed Baron Helm: Relive the magic of FINAL FANTASY IV with this specially designed headgear exclusive to the Collector’s Edition
- Wind-up Kain Minion: Summon a clockwork rendition of Kain Highwind, legendary dragoon from the mythical kingdom of Baron
|PC Minimum System Requirements:
||PC Recommended System Requirements:
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2.66GHz
- RAM: 4GB
- Hard Disk: 30GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or higher, AMD Radeon HD 7950 or higher
Level Cap increased from 50 to 60
3 new classes: Dark Knight (Tank), Astrologian (Healer), Machinist (DPS)